Monday, February 26, 2007

Sunday Reality

The Amazing Race - Beauty is Sometimes Skin Deep

I liked the puzzle to figure out Chuquicamatta. They need more brain teasers like that. Like those questions they had on The Mole (when I first discovered Andersen Cooper). Loved that Mary figured it out in a completely different fashion than the others.

Grease: You're The One That I Want

Considering I'm a Broadway Musical freak, I sure haven't really found myself following this as much as programmers would have hope my demographics would. Is it me or are none of them complete standouts at this point? Not bad, just no one screams at me as Danny or Sandy. I can barely tell the girls apart, and at this point, I only boys I really know are Max (who I like the most) and Austin (who still creeps me out). Maybe it doesn't help that I'm currently obsessed with Jonathan Groff of Spring Awakening and Raul Esparza of Company, both who had better get Best Actor Tony nominations. Though Kevin who just got kicked off wasn't that bad. Neither was the girl. In fact, I thought the girl they kept was HORRIBLE, which doesn't bode well since she's been in the bottom 2 for the past 2 weeks.

No comments: